69 Palmerston Ave. $899,000
A truly rare opportunity! Three intelligently designed and modern apartments in downtown’s most classic address: 69 Palmerston Avenue! This house is unbelievable, it was extensively renovated in 2008 and 2011 to make the perfect triplex. The 1 bedroom basement apartment ($1,000 monthly) is spacious, bright and clean. The 1 bedroom main floor apartment ($1,600 monthly) with high ceilings has wonderful front and back yards, a huge bedroom and spacious bathroom, a brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white cabinetry with zero-slam hinges, beautiful black galaxy granite counter top and glass tile back splash. The second floor 2-bedroom / owner’s suite ($2,000 monthly) has two spacious bedrooms, dark 3/4 inch oak hardwood, separate bar in living room with custom cabinets, a mini-fridge and circular sink under mounted into the granite, eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, glass tile back splash, as well as a walk out to a huge sun deck overlooking the cityscape and CN Tower! Also, this house has amenities! Like a common laundry room and separate lockers for each unit, as well as an extra wide garage that easily fits two large cars withadditional loft storage space ($400 monthly for garage). Classic location & Sexy space make for a very smart investment, whether you choose to live in and collect rent to help with the mortgage or simply as a great turn key investment.
- 2 Stainless Steel Fridges, 1 White Fridge.
- 2 Stainless Steel Ovens, 1 White Oven
- 2 Stainless Steel Range Hoods, 1 White Range Hood.
- 1 Coin-Op Washer ($100/month), 1 Dryer
- All Electric Light Fixtures
- 1 Picnic Table
- 1 Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Extensively Renovated in 2008 and again in 2011
- New Windows (’10), A/C (’11), Sun deck (’11), Side/Front Roofs (’11), Newly Tiled Showers with Custom Glass Doors (’11)
- New white kitchen cabinets in main floor with zero-slam hinges.
- Black Galaxy Granite, Stainless Steel double under mounted sink with high end hand held faucet.
- Modern glass tile back splash.
- 3/4 inch Oak hardwood.
- Cedar fencing and front porch (’09),
- Covered double stairs leading to basement to protect from weather.